Hello there I am Janneline from Germany

Janneline

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2015
Germany
Hello Everybody,

fist of all: please excuse my bad English, because I am not used to speek, let alone write in this language. But I was spontaneously intrested at your site.

I am a German fishkeeper with 8 tanks, from 9 liters to 1.400 liters.
I don't really keep "monsterfisch", my biggest "watermonster" ist an 18 cm Channa gachua swimming alone in an unfiltered tank of 1,20m length.
Further I keep Clown loaches, African Red-eyed Tetra & wild coluor (green) Kissing gouramis together in the big tank (3 m length).
In some other unfiltered tanks there are Croaking gourami and in unfiltered and unheatet tanks there are Elossoma evergladei, Dario dario and shrimps.

There are some more "Monsters " around me: our 3 cats and my husband :).

I am very interestet in exploring everything possible and everything unimaginably in fishkeeping. I wish, I can learn from you.

Greetings Janneline

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Welcome, but word of advice, dont admit your tanks are unfiltered on this site lol.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Wilkommen bis MFK. (Being around a pap a lot that speaks fluent german (as well as English) I've picked up a think or two, know spanish too but it was forced :D.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I see what's going on. She's married people! J/k.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Janneline

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2015
Germany
Thank you all for the greetings!

Welcome, but word of advice, dont admit your tanks are unfiltered on this site lol.
Oh, do some members here not like to explore and argue about the most natural way of keeping fish? :(

I look forward already to exciting discussions with you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store