Buying in bulk?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I am about to need to buy more fish food. What I mainly need is hikari massivore and hikari carnisticks.
Does anyone know where I can get hikari massivore in sizes bigger than 2.2lb? Or does anyone maybe know some place that has a package deal if you get more than one 2.2lb bag? I go through the 2.2lb massivore really fast as it's the staple diet for all my fish. I was looking into the Purina catfish pellets sold by the bucket, however I don't want to sacral ice quality for quantity. I'd rather stick with a good pellet like massivore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
look for wholesalers in your area.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Yes on Ken's - He has some large size material, and SUPER cheap - high quality. FAST shipping. Just don't expect him to communicate much. (He never responded to ANY of my emails over the years, BUT he gets my orders to me in 2 days flat, including the day I ordered.)

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Thanks for the replies. Which of kens fish food pellets closely resemble massivore the most? And I didn't mean I was searching for an alternative fish food when I said I needed to buy in bulk. I was mainly wondering if any place sold hikari foods in bulk. Like for example a massivore package deal for more than 2.2lbs of it. Etc...

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Thanks for the replies. Which of kens fish food pellets closely resemble massivore the most? And I didn't mean I was searching for an alternative fish food when I said I needed to buy in bulk. I was mainly wondering if any place sold hikari foods in bulk. Like for example a massivore package deal for more than 2.2lbs of it. Etc...

I bought 5 lbs of Kens earthworm sticks for less than I pay for 2.2lbs of massivore. I wouldn't call them similar but gives you an idea of affordability.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ

Biggest package hikari offers is the 2.2lb I know the sales rep in NJ (who is also an active member)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store