10 inch fire eel

What should i feed
How much and how often

Littlefishjoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Central Illinois
eventually the shovelnose will solve your problem. :)
Hahaha, that's probably the truth.

Well pellets are the cheapest way, that should be the main diet. ( once a day ) I always do a veggie day once a week and a starve day once a week.
But that being said I do have some picky/meat eaters, I've been growing my own Meal-worms and Red wigglers so that solved my problem.

Please do not feed live feeder fish unless you are the one growing them and gut loading them on good food.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Just got them today , ive kept roughly the same group in the past and i did mostly massivore floating and sinking but these guys are smaller then the ones i got in last time

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Yes ik not to feed live without quaruntine first, with my post count on this forum i can see why you asume im a newb. I have several tanks with piranha so thats my expertice. Ik enough about these fish but was curious to how much everyone feeds since they are so little haha

Littlefishjoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Central Illinois
Sry I assume everyone is a Newb.... I use the "Fish Eye" method for my small or growing monsters ( Try and give each fish it's own Eye's worth of food) thats a good start then you can alway bump it up if you notice them looking skinny.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store