Arowana Secrets Revealed!

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
Arowana Secrets Revealed

The asians rear this beauty as a symbol of status, wealth and good luck. As you can see the fish looks like a dragon and its scales look like gold coins! They come in many colours with the basics being red, gold, green and silver and with a mix of other specific varieties such as the blue base, cross back (full gold), platinum, albino etc. And then there's also the Malaysian and Indonesian variety.

I have been wanting to rear the Asian Arowana for many years and I'm happy to say finally my chance has come!

But before I do that I wanted to study about this fish as much as possible; how to choose a high quality Asian Arowana, what to know about the fish profile and what to avoid, the colours and its varieties, about the water quality, temperature, diseases and treatments and many others.

There are many information available, free ones and also e-books by experienced Asian Arowana owners and farmers. Here is one I came across titled Arowana Secrets Revealed:

http://swimminggoldbars.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/arowana-secrets-revealed/

The author also provides a Free Gift of 5 steps on how to set up your Arowana tank (you can download that for free). Check it out, I went through it, was happy with it and later decided to buy the Arowana Secrets Revealed E-Book. The E-Book is very useful, especially for beginners who are ready to rear this beauty. Let's not forget that this dragon fish has a matching personality! So if you are interested or has future plans on becoming an owner of this beauty, you can have a look.

Now, Here is a video of Asian Arowana mating:

[YT]/watch?v=wU2bMz-_L3k[/YT]

And for those who want to admire the beauty:

[YT]/watch?v=3ariYjZoNKo[/YT]

[YT]/watch?v=MlXDYYUVFZw[/YT]

[YT]/watch?v=BQwYm1igeOw[/YT]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store