New rays P Hystrix

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Awesome! Glad you were able to get some.

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Yes the tank is 4 feet wide so to give you a size comparison. The largest female is filled the entire base of a 14 inch tub. The others are quite a bit smaller 10 inches or so
Does the large female look pregnant to you at all? She's very 'tall'.
WC?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rudy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2006
calgary
WC?

No I think she is just a House. They have been at the previous owners for over a year (although I think the seller said they did breed before) To my knowledge they have not. Aside from some bite marks I don't think they are breeding. You never know though. Change of scenery and a 5gph drip could spark some love.

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
No I think she is just a House. They have been at the previous owners for over a year (although I think the seller said they did breed before) To my knowledge they have not. Aside from some bite marks I don't think they are breeding. You never know though. Change of scenery and a 5gph drip could spark some love.
They look fantastic. She's a big girl @ 14", certainly capable of holding plenty of pups 😀
Please keep updating, Hystrix are my favourite and I'll enjoy comparing notes

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
First, glad to see you are back in. They are very nice and healthy looking, congrats on finding them.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
They all look well fed to me, Sure that is all that it is for now maybe, but im sure they will be making little ones soon, Congrats, Great group

WC?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store