Golden dorado

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Hey guys CapatinS here and I was reading about a golden dorado lately and its been bothering me about tankmates I just want to know all the possible tankmates for it.
PS Im not saying im going to buy a golden dorado anytime soon its just my ocd kicked in and i want to know all the possible tankmates for a golden dorado thats all.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Get an 18" black piranha or maybe a shoal of Caribe and maybe even a 3' alligator gar as they should be good tank mates for a dorado. If that doesn't work for you maybe a giant school of tetras.

FYI Did you know...When referring to yourself in the third person and calling youself a different name that it's a sign of mental psychosis.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Just asking cus my friend also wants to know if this combination works golden dorado, black arowana, niger catfish, giant raphael catfish irwini, and crocodile catfish bagarius suchus he wants to know if that works. He's not getting any of the fish he just wants to know no.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
All of the sudden you go from an fish keeper to a phyciatrist makes sense lets diagnose me with physcosis ok doc what else do i have.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Jordy likes talking n 3rd person...:ROFL:
Jordy you totally came to mind when I read this thread hahaha

All of the sudden you go from an fish keeper to a phyciatrist makes sense lets diagnose me with physcosis ok doc what else do i have.
physcosis sounds horrible...

Oh and to actually answer the question so I don't get hit with the hammer of justice haha, that combo is going have problems...and that tank would have to be MASSIVE...golden dorados alone get huge not to mention the other dinosaurs you suggested. I would just steer clear of that entire stocking suggestion.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Just check his previous nonsense threads..If there was any justice it would start with an IQ test when we register.

He doesn't have a tank and won't have a tank anytime soon according to himself,then he is getting a 300 gallon tank and then it changed to 80 and so on... . So if you want general information then read for yourself as all the stuff you are asking has been covered by other threads. Your wasting peoples time when they could be helping people with real tanks with real fish in their tanks.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Look im just asking my questions right now cus of my ocd but i am already moving things atound in my room and sorry i wasted the great phyciatrists time oh please dont fine me for asking questions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store