planetarowana

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
has anyone used planetarowana ? im thinking about getting an arowana from them but i cant find any user replys / reviews and i cant get much info.
ive asked for a few pics but they are unavailable and strangley the guy gets off hand that i dont want to speak on the phone... im the customer ffs ? ? ?
i wonder if hard sales are involved over the phone.

does anyone know this company ? used them ? any info appreciated.

http://www.planetarowana.com/

many thanks.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
has anyone used planetarowana ? im thinking about getting an arowana from them but i cant find any user replys / reviews and i cant get much info.
ive asked for a few pics but they are unavailable and strangley the guy gets off hand that i dont want to speak on the phone... im the customer ffs ? ? ?
i wonder if hard sales are involved over the phone.

does anyone know this company ? used them ? any info appreciated.

http://www.planetarowana.com/

many thanks.
Planet Arowana is David Carr I have known him many years

He bring some of the best aros into the UK at very fair prices

He's in Indonesia at the moment I think so may not replays as fast

He would send you pics via what's app if you ask

If I was looking to buy another Asian aro he would be my first stop

Tell him Richard told you I was biging him up as it will build up brownie points if I do ever need another aro

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
thanks T1 . appreciate your response as ive spoken to you on forums for many years, even before i was known as yargnits.

ive mentioned to david that your reply to my question was more than helpful and ive since sent the money for a HBRTG

hopefully a little positive in light of your recent loss.
thanks again.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
HBRTG are a Big Bang for your buck aro some are as good if not better than some low grade xbacks

They also stay a more manageable size maxing out at 24-26" I have seen 29" but it's very rare

Mix it with as as many different fish as you can when small it will make it tolerate them more as a adult

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
thanks for the suggestion t1 ill put it with a few other similar sized fish when it arrives with this in mind.

ive not heard anything yet MHDevelopments. but the guy was in singapore i think when i ordered it, so will just have to wait and see.

ill post a pic ( if it works ) when i hear more.

many thanks .

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
thanks for the suggestion t1 ill put it with a few other similar sized fish when it arrives with this in mind.

ive not heard anything yet MHDevelopments. but the guy was in singapore i think when i ordered it, so will just have to wait and see.

ill post a pic ( if it works ) when i hear more.

many thanks .
Let me ask him about you fish what's your real name

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
thanks T1. david from www.planetarowana.com contacted me today to let me know he was still in singapore and what was happening with the fish and my order.
he said the CITES documents alone can take around 4 weeks so it will be some time in march when the fish arrive in the uk.
he sent me some short videos including a great tank of HBRTG that hes bringing back to the UK with him.

my fish should be one of these :) :

[video=youtube;tQXbmem3-Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQXbmem3-Y0[/video]

Crossback James

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Have you received your HBRTG yet? Was wondering if you were or will be able to select yours from a group. From that video I could clearly see favourable choices. Fully agree with T1KARMAN. My current MGXB was introduced to Loaches, Cats, Discuss and even Tetras when he was about 4-5 inches. He showed little interest in them at the time and over time has learnt that fish are friends!! I've dropped a feeder in for a Knife and my XB has instinctively grabbed it and then let go. This is great as far as Im concerned as the loaches and Cats can clean up his mess. He does get an intensely diverse diet though and I occasionally inject fish oil into a SW to make up for the lack of Omega fatty acid. Oh yeah, I've heard good things about Planet Arowana!!

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
if you (or anyone) were to speak to david im sure he would be able to arrange something.
he did suggest i go to have a look myself but its too far for me to travel so ive asked him to pic one for me as i dont think me saying "that shiney one next to the other shiney one" over the internet is going to be much help :-D
there are definatley some nice fish in there so i have my fingers crossed for one of the better ones, cant wait for it to finally get here and post some pics !

I messaged him the other day and was advised that he was just awaiting import permits so shouldnt be too long now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store