Brand new 77x41x24 fiberglass tank with display window - Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2007
Florida
New, incredibly durable blue fiberglass tank sealed with gel coat, made for aquaculture or fish display. Has a large glass display window in the front panel. I bought it from Aquaticeco and it is unused and still in packaging. I've decided instead to go with a glass tank setup, so I need to sell this.

Outside dimensions: 77 inches wide x 41 inches front to back x 24 inches tall
Inside dimensions: 72 inches x 36 inches x 24 inches

Selling for $750 (originally paid $900 for it).

You will need at least a pickup truck to transport this. I cannot deliver. Located in Gainesville, FL.

Natalie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2007
Florida
This tank is only for sale for the next week or so. If it doesn't sell I'm just going to return it... but I wanted to list it here first to see if I can avoid the return trip to Orlando.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I'm interested, but I'm in Atlanta. Any chance of photos outside of the stock one? I considered ordering from them a while ago, but backed off. The measurements are perfect. Are those dimensions of the inside or outside?

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
The seller listed the outside and inside dimensions.
Ahh, very good. Thanks oddball. This week has been hectic. My axolotl eggs are hatching earlier than expected, and school and work are breaking my back. Not much of an excuse for a reading/writing tutor. Comprehension is my trade T.T

PM is inbound, OP. Perhaps we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store