My new Jar arrived today!

Blues14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
orting, wa
I ordered him on Ebay and the fish arrived in less than 24 hours from MO to WA. Fish was well packed and in great shape...acclimated for 25minutes, released into tank and within 2 minutes, was eating live brine, killed 2 feeder guppies and attacked my plants and spray bar....doing great! He is around 2". He is small, angry and lives in Seattle...I named him Angry Doug Baldwin! Go Hawks!

Blues14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
orting, wa
Haven't had an Aro for a while....he will be growing up with my big ol' clown loaches, a Delhezi and an Angel fish in my 180g...I am hoping he keeps some of the yellow in his fins for a while.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Congratulations welcome to club jardini he's a stunner , plenty of blue showing already :thumbup::) , nice to see he's settled in in true jardini style ;) best of luck look forward to updates

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lookyloo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
moving
Mine's went from 2" 7 yrs ago to 24" now. When it was little it too had the yellow fins but as it grew bigger the color slow changed.

IMG_0218.JPG

Blues14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
orting, wa
Well, He is about 1.5" longer and a whole lot stronger....comes to the front of the tank for feedings, which comprise bloodworms and small bits of market shrimp....both infused with Azoo Arowana vitamins. He will mouth pellets, but spits them out quickly.

And new Delhezi tankmate...hope he grows fast enough to not become food.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Looking good :thumbup: stunning colours on him , my jars have never bothered with birchirs they always seem to get left alone but smashed loads of different tank mates up usually cichlids , hopefully your del will be OK

Blues14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
orting, wa
That's good. His so far, he pretty much ignores all tankmates and only seems to worry about his feedings. I have an elephant nose, a large pair of angels, the poly and a threesome of large clown loaches in with him. I moved my clown knife out to another tank up in his arrival as I feared he would eat the aro, so he will rejoin the 180 in march when the aro is just a little bigger.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He's way too small to start killing sprees yet lol its survival to grow stage first , watch him at around 10-12" that's when killing start , mines just killed a 7" red Texas :banghead: , my guesses are the angels and elephant nose will be in trouble further down the line if you've got a typical jardini (hopefully you'll get lucky though )

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store