Id pls:)

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Platinum channa argus

Often called "white pearl" "white lemon pearl" or "platinum snakehead"

Look then up in the forum here and you'll find in depth discussion on them.

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
It's argus I'm 100% certain . If u look up the thread on "white lemon pearl" on this forum you'll find all the info u need. Ray counts , original collection points a links to farm in china etc.

They are actually farmed in china for food. Price wise I've seen then here in canada for 150-200us each. I've also know a few people who sourced th in Singapore for 10-12us.

All depends how many times it changes hands lol . It seems at some point in the supply chain they they turn from being cheap mass produced pond stock into rare aquarium pets lol.

Joao M

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2010
Portugal
It's argus I'm 100% certain . If u look up the thread on "white lemon pearl" on this forum you'll find all the info u need. Ray counts , original collection points a links to farm in china etc.

They are actually farmed in china for food. Price wise I've seen then here in canada for 150-200us each. I've also know a few people who sourced th in Singapore for 10-12us.

All depends how many times it changes hands lol . It seems at some point in the supply chain they they turn from being cheap mass produced pond stock into rare aquarium pets lol.
Here is the thread of Miguel´s "white pearl"
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?566827-Channa-Sp-White-Pearl-Lemon

bobVillanueva

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Philippines
www.youtube.com
Thanks bro!:) it was a nice thread and a good read. It being argus means im leaning towards something else:(

If im not mistaken, they are very territorial and im not planning on species only for these:( but then again, my micros are communing well with my gar and endli and pacus. But the risk of it attacking one of my fish in the big community is too high and too expensive:(

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
How big are your micros now??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store