Fs $1300 3 Rays and 220 gallon complete setup. Pu 17036

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Well life is continuing evolve for me and unfortunately I just can't keep the rays like I thought I would be able to. I hate to sell these guys but I just can't keep them and pay for them and my own place so here they are :(

So I have a 220 gallon 6'x2'x2.5' (no scratches) with stand. I have three canisters as well. 1 fx5, 1 eheim 2260, and 1 filstar xl4. There is also 2 300watt heaters with covers. I also have a 3/8" pond airpump running so their is plenty of air flowing in the tank. I have all glass tops as well as a 2' double t5 light that lights up the whole tank.

I also have a 20l with four tinfoils growing in it it has a sponge filter and a 250 watt heater.

The rays I have are 1 8" male orange gene mantilla, 1 6" female orange gene mantilla and 1 5.5" female motoro. All eating worms, shrimp tilapia, and motoro eats massivore the other two are tasting it.

I also have 4 tinfoil barbs in a grow out 20 long that you can have too.

The system is currently up and running so you can take everything or if the rays sell first you can take the tank and stand and stuff.

I am asking $1300 for everything rays both tanks everything. I am located in hummelstown pa 17036. You can text me at 717-602-0602 for fastest communication and pictures since I don't believe pics are working still. Thank you all! Luke Keister

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Pretty great deal for someone. Hope everything works out with you.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Sorry you have to sell.
But before everyone asks, how much do want for the rays seperately. And then how much for the setup's.
Again sorry to hear it aint working out.
glws.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Sorry your out, hopefully thing straighten out And you can get back in.

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
All I'm looking for is for the cost of the rays so the pair of mantillas for $450 and the motoro for $100 or $550 for all three. All the Rays are cb by the way! Thanks for all the good wishes everyone I really appreciate it! I love these guys but life continues to throw curve balls for me so it's best for both them and me if they all get to go to good new homes! I had no intentions of ever selling these guys but this is life I guess...

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Oh sorry I forgot to mention that I took a feeding video for anyone interested as well as a bunch of pics tonight so everyone can see up to date photos and videos of them all eating! Also Im willing to take PayPal and hold the setup for up to 2 weeks. Non refundable payment also buyer pays PayPal fees. Thank you again everyone!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Wow, that was fast! Cant say I'm surprised though.
Sorry you had to get out of the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store