MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Agree that male is so differen and great looking, almost has a full pattern vs spots like the female. Could be that I look at that female and see allot of my jag though. What camera ready you using? Water is very crystal clear, very nice

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Agree that male is so differen and great looking, almost has a full pattern vs spots like the female. Could be that I look at that female and see allot of my jag though. What camera ready you using? Water is very crystal clear, very nice
Thanks Kevin. It's a Gopro silver.

The water definitely seems clearer then normal vids, but then again I don't have any show tanks here, I think it just shows how bad of shape most of them are in.... lol. I actually just ordered new socks since I've been running those double sewn ones for years. Going to try going back to the singles.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
They are looking really sweet. How big are they now. Should be some action going on soon.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Thank you Alan, makes me feel special :)

They look amazing, crazy to see how diverse they are in color and pattern. They have some super thick tails like the jags do. Didn't you say they had some mating activity going on? I hope they will produce for you after all that you have gave up and dedicated to your rays.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Thank you Alan, makes me feel special :)

They look amazing, crazy to see how diverse they are in color and pattern. They have some super thick tails like the jags do. Didn't you say they had some mating activity going on? I hope they will produce for you after all that you have gave up and dedicated to your rays.
Thanks for the Kind words guys......

Guessing they're around a foot. I see the male tugging on her from time to time but that's about it. No bites on her disk, no blushing/scraping by his spiracles. They seem less interested in each other now that they are living together. Maybe I need to toss Larry and Lil lil Bill in there to spice things up? lol

Wish I had another big tank. Would love to do Falks and ATF in one, blackies, wolves, Dorado, and Armatus in the other.

Seems time for a huge inventory reduction sale is becoming less and less avoidable. :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store