Viperkeeper, foot in mouth?.

01C5Vert

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
Jersey
I cant wrap my head around this one. He clearly makes videos to placate his own ego. He's a facebook, youtube, and social media junkie and now he's mad more people don't subscribe to his streaming service and click on his ads so he can make money. He almost states that he keeps snakes for his "followers". Geez.

There is absolutely no way he will stop making videos, his ego wont allow it.
In my opinion he's always been a bit too much of a showman and takes too many risks with his reptiles to be as much as an activist as he proclaims.

I usually enjoy his videos and take his insultive demeanor with a grain of salt but this makes him look really bad.

[video=youtube;8PTbPqqsjqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTbPqqsjqQ[/video]

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I like Viperkeeper. I like that he makes videos to show off the animals he imports. The reason he makes so many videos is because he is constantly selling snakes and importing new ones, so he's always got something new to show the camera. I like watching his videos of all the exotic snakes, some of which I'd never seen before.

He does import more wild caught snakes than I would like, if anything.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I used to be a fan of him but not anymore. His vids just started getting way too long and boring for me. Plus he went completely crazy when he became admin of this forum I used to be a member on and started power trippin. He banned multiple people that were well recognized members that have been there for years just cuz they disagreed with him

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

01C5Vert

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
Jersey
I used to be a fan of him but not anymore. His vids just started getting way too long and boring for me. Plus he went completely crazy when he became admin of this forum I used to be a member on and started power trippin. He banned multiple people that were well recognized members that have been there for years just cuz they disagreed with him

Yup - he is driven by ego.

He takes way to many risks with his animals, lets cobras rome around his house and needlessly handles his hots and tries too hard to make good camera shots in the process. Like I was saying, he craves attention and his videos and multiple social media endeavors are for his own ego and need for attention.

His attempt to say he makes videos for his followers only, and for education purposes is complete BS. Dude is a jackass.

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this guy before but I can tell you this. I am not a fan of whining by either the video maker or people on his videos comments section lol

Sent from my SM-G386T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.

Oh, well... that's lame.
He does handle his hots a bit more than I myself would do. That's one of those problems that will solve itself though, if you know what I mean...

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
I have never been a fan of him. He is not exactly careful with his venomous collection. He has been bit several times by his snakes and he refuses to modify his actions to prevent it from happening again. He is also a very quirky guy in person.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not into snakes and I've never heard of this guy but I got a kick out of his explanation for the algae in his water dishes that he said some viewers were complaining about.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He said something about the fact that there is plenty of algae in the waters where the snakes are collected from,so what's the big deal?...Its mostly how he says it as he tends to ramble at points with a lot of "uhhhs and ahhs" with a little cursing sprinkled in....Check out the video Seth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store