A few of my CA.

robham7770

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2014
mobile
Great looking stock, love that RD. How big/old is he?
Thanks man, I really can't tell you a whole lot about the midevil, he was a drop off at the lfs. I have had him for probably 10 months, and he might have gained 1" to 1.5" since then. He is currently around 12" to 12.5 and is solo in a 75. As soon as I upgrade the Dovii, he will either get that 125 or my 100, but right now he is stuck. In either case I don't think he will have any friends.

robham7770

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2014
mobile
Great looking fish. +1 on the spongey too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Believe it or not I just attempted to clean that thing. I thought the stuff growing on it looked pretty cool in the beginning, but it soon took over the tank. I really think I will have to bleach it or get a new one since it only comes off with chunks of foam attached.

Mad wolf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 19, 2014
Syracuse New York
Nice. Love the Dovii. Also wish I had the tank to keep one as well. I learned the hard way that even a 90 is not near enough to keep such a Beauty happy...... Sucks, very hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

robham7770

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2014
mobile
Nice. Love the Dovii. Also wish I had the tank to keep one as well. I learned the hard way that even a 90 is not near enough to keep such a Beauty happy...... Sucks, very hard to come by in my neck of the woods.
I am not really sure anyone has a big enough tank for a Dovii, but there are a lot out there. I got mine at around 8" from the lfs. He was a trade in, I probably made a huge mistake by getting him. I kept him in a 55 for a few months until I could get a 125 for him. He is going to need something larger soon, and 8x2 tanks don't grow on trees. I think the 90 was a good grow out, and you just got unlucky. I encourage anyone to get the largest tank they can, but getting a 300 gal tank for a fish you do not have, could jump out, or die from illness, or may not be what you really want is a little absurd to me.

robham7770

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2014
mobile
Can I add my JD at this point?

[video=youtube;3aXtPeSVOlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3aXtPeSVOlk&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store