240gal acrylic tank PU only 92407

Status
Not open for further replies.

aztec22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2013
Planet Vegeta
Hey guys, I've decided to close down one of my acrylic 240 gallon aquariums and focus just on a few fish. It is not show quality but definitely gets the job done. It is 8x2x2 and has a black background. The stand is just a skeleton stand not super fancy and had to be cut into two halfs in order to fit through my doorway, it works perfectly fine though however and I have never had any issues with leaks or stablility. The previous owner had a piece of acryliic glued in at 2 feet from the left and there is a little glue residue left from where it was taken down afterword. It is still running and full of water in case anyone wanted to water test it. I am selling the tank and stand for $400. Sorry I know the description is kinda funky and confusing but hopefully the pictures will help make sense. Feel free to hit me up for questions: 760-447-5936. Lastly, pick-up is a must, as I have no means of delivering it. I also live on the second floor so you might want to bring someone to help. I am more than willing to help load it up but and extra hand never hurt. Lol alright guys let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store