installation and service industry

Petrella88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2008
Chicago
I'm a young entrepreneur with an insatiable need to keep busy and an unrivaled work ethic. I am interested in speaking with someone who is in the business of the installation and servicing of aquariums. There has been a series of events that present a great business opportunity for me and I'd really appreciate if I could talk to someone who may have been down this rode already and can offer a bit of wisdom and advice. I've been recreationally working with aquariums since I was about 19 and owe a great deal of what I know to browsing this page and reading what all you guys have to say. 2 years ago a friend of mine offered me a job installing and servicing a number of his accounts both residential and commercial. It's good money and pretty easy since I happen to have quite a bit of experience so I actually happen to get a great deal of enjoyment from doing my fish tank jobs on the side. I enjoy interacting with people and having all these fish tanks all over the city brings me a great deal of pride as many are in bars, doctors offices, restaurants, and various businesses where my hard work is available for lots of people to enjoy. Not to mention the fact that it's like having a bunch of tanks I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford but every month I can express my need to connect with fish tanks just as they are my own while also going out and "getting my hands dirty". I'm in a line of work where I don't really interact with the public, and at times anyone at all and I kind of like being out there and communicating with clients.

Due to recent events however things must change and I may either be out of a job or into possibly the greatest opportunities of my lifetime. The topic is sensitive so I would prefer to discuss these matters in private.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store