Another newbie

WildLand

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2015
New Mexico
Hey everyone! My name is Josh and live in New Mexico. I have been keeping tanks all my life but just recently got an internship at a local environmental center working with and caring for a 20 gallon and a 500 gal. The 20 has some mosquito fish and the 500 currently has 2 longnose gars and a flathead cat. I joined this site to get some help with the big tank and the big fish!

The reasons for the fish is that they are New Mexico Rio Grande native fish and with that I hope I can get some help by some people who have cared for these fish and/ or know about the Rio Grande and its inhabitants.

Once I have some questions I'll be sure to make a thread.

Thanks all!

Josh

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
welcome to MFK..great photos

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Can you edit a posting that you have done?
Yes. Within a certain time frame (something like 30 minutes, I think), an "Edit Post" option can be found below your post, on the right side, along with the "Reply," "Reply With Quote," and "Multi-Quote" options.

WildLand

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2015
New Mexico
welcome to MFK..great photos
Thank you! I'll get better ones up when I bring my nice camera

Yes. Within a certain time frame (something like 30 minutes, I think), an "Edit Post" option can be found below your post, on the right side, along with the "Reply," "Reply With Quote," and "Multi-Quote" options.
Oh I see, thanks! On my truck forum you can edit whenever you want, didn't know there was a time frame

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store