MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
.... or it's a set-up.......
This is reminding me about 3 rules in MMO world:
1) Male character is a male
2) Female character is also male
3) KID is FBI Agent

That ebay dude either have no clue about endanger species, or he's really bold or desperate to get some money and thought nobody patrolling ebay, or might be it's you Blues14 that want to try to set us up... :D

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
I'm bidding lol, thats crazy, I think its scam

Sent from my D5803 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
This is one of three things

1) scam
2) sting
3) idiot seller lol

Either way your getting screwed.. i heard from someone that during the past few years some guy got caught in nor - cal with some RTG and had to pay a fine of 250k or something close to that and he had to serve jail time also...... don't know if it's true. But deffinately don't want to find out for myself lol. the seller isn't bold he is dumb if what he is doing is actually legit. You do that buisness privately if that's what your into lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
wonder if that is for one fish or the whole lot? The seller has over 2 thousand feedbacks on ebay so most likely not a sting, just ignorant.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Looks like people are getting much more bold with these fish. With all the crap that's going on in this country maybe it's low on the priority list to the feds..I don't hear about too many busts, maybe the stories are in the smalltime news that i'm missing

Blues14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
orting, wa
This is reminding me about 3 rules in MMO world:
1) Male character is a male
2) Female character is also male
3) KID is FBI Agent

That ebay dude either have no clue about endanger species, or he's really bold or desperate to get some money and thought nobody patrolling ebay, or might be it's you Blues14 that want to try to set us up... :D

HAHA...not me. I actually called a craigslist number offering Asian Aro's.....I was responded to by 3 different phone #'s within a minute.....way sketchy. Said the fish were in Georgia, but the phone numbers were from California, Missouri and one was not traceable (googled #'s).....I chose to buy LEGAL Jardini.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store