FINALLY

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Got an adapter for the python water changer, goodbye forever buckets! (Until it breaks lol)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thomas Hagel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2015
Denmark
A vector is formally defined as an element of a vector space. In the commonly encountered vector space R^n (i.e., Euclidean n-space), a vector is given by n coordinates and can be specified as (A_1,A_2,...,A_n). Vectors are sometimes referred to by the number of coordinates they have, so a 2-dimensional vector (x_1,x_2) is often called a two-vector, an n-dimensional vector is often called an n-vector, and so on.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
A vector is formally defined as an element of a vector space. In the commonly encountered vector space R^n (i.e., Euclidean n-space), a vector is given by n coordinates and can be specified as (A_1,A_2,...,A_n). Vectors are sometimes referred to by the number of coordinates they have, so a 2-dimensional vector (x_1,x_2) is often called a two-vector, an n-dimensional vector is often called an n-vector, and so on.
Agreed...lol?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I like the cut of your jibe, Thomas Hagel; unfortunately I'm more interested in the python water changer at this moment in time.

So anyway, 80 litre change done in 10 minutes. That would have taken me a sore back and at least 30 mins before.

Btw for anyone in the UK, check out homebase, their hose equipment in particular; as the US sizes can be tricky to match up

Thomas Hagel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2015
Denmark
I like the cut of your jibe, Thomas Hagel; unfortunately I'm more interested in the python water changer at this moment in time.

So anyway, 80 litre change done in 10 minutes. That would have taken me a sore back and at least 30 mins before.

Btw for anyone in the UK, check out homebase, their hose equipment in particular; as the US sizes can be tricky to match up

Is a "Python" a battery powered syphoning device?

I usually plug in a garden hose to my shower, turn on the water with the hose in the tank, pull off the hose from the shower and go do something else for an hour.

Works fine, should you ever get into a situation where your "Python" acts up again :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store