Indo datnoids price

arowjdm0103

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2013
Datnoidsland
How much would you guy pay for 1" dat? I see my local fish store sell them for $15 and I think they are expensive in the past they have 1.5-2" and same price. Maybe it was a 3 bars indo that is why its $15.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well was it a three bar indo or not lol?...A few years ago an indo was an indo as far as pricing and in a lot of shops it probably still is and three bar indos are not priced any different.To answer your question though it depends on what the indo looks like.If I like it enough I might pay a little more for one.A few months ago I spotted and picked up a one inch indo with an interesting bar pattern for about twenty dollars.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow twelve....that's a whole lot.Do you have them all in the same tank?

jray33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Washington state
The 3 I picked up recently, I paid $25ea at around 2.5", without seeing them. But my LFS wasn't willing to go out of their way to bring any in, and they don't normally have them... So I had to order from a dealer that I trust online. Luckily I got 2 amazing 4/4 bars and one that isn't quite as nice. But over all I'm happy, and knew that i was buying a few, so i could pick the best one. For a 1" I'd say $15 isn't bad at all. I'd personally pay double that for a Symetrical 3 bar. But only because my old 13" that I don't have any more was a 3 bar. BUT... its all about finding the one that you like :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store