Do Not Believe Everything You Read About Flu Deaths

golfhacker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
usa
Basically, the article is saying the claimed death risk from the flu is a scam. The government lies and the media hypes the lie just so you'll get a flu shot. I never believed those "flu" deaths statistics. They were almost as high as car deaths in the USA. I've known quite a few people that died in car accidents over the years. Don't remember anyone dying from getting the flu.

http://www.asrn.org/journal-advance...eve-everything-you-read-about-flu-deaths.html

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
I'm a paramedic and I work in a hospital there's nothing worse then getting a young child with asthma or an elderly person with copd that gets the flu, people die from the flu yes they may have underling ailments which with the flu makes for a bad day. Common healthy people can get the flu and fight it off with little time and meds but it's not fun. Have you ever had the flu? I mean the real flu not a cold in flu season that you say "oh that wasn't bad I don't see why people say the flu is so bad"

The worst are kids, get a young child to get the flu yea them getting sick and not feeling well sucks now throw in a temp and then they start to seize that's always fun too. So yes people die from the flu I've seen it first hand

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I work in the medical field and I know first hand that a lot of nurses are strongly opposed to mandatory flu vaccination...which is becoming a trend across the country.

In regards to flu not causing death.......that's pretty much crap.

Littlefishjoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Central Illinois
The measles are harmless too. Let's just toss out two centuries of progress towards vaccinations and bring back as many eradicated diseases as possible.

why? when all the vaccinations are creating stronger, faster and more resistant diseases. We can not win an Arms race against Mother-nature.

Simple minds wont understand, but "we" are to blame for most of the diseases today.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
A little off-topic, but over here, the Gov't has been saying one of the reasons for all these super viruses if you will is also in part due to the wrong use of antibiotics, helping viruses evolve into stronger strains resistant to a lot of meds currently available...

On a personal note though, i've never had flu shots, and most likely never will (unless absolutely necessary)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
why? when all the vaccinations are creating stronger, faster and more resistant diseases. We can not win an Arms race against Mother-nature.

Simple minds wont understand, but "we" are to blame for most of the diseases today.

The main reason we have super bugs is due to people over using antibiotics. Patients with common cold symptoms will come to see their pcp and insist on antibiotics even though common cold is viral and not bacterial. PCPs knows that these patients will just go elsewhere to get meds if they don't get what they want, so they give it to them to not lose business. Then you have the people who don't finish antibiotics like they're they are suppose to since they feel better and don't think its necessary to finish the meds as described. These are the reasons for super bugs.

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
The main reason we have super bugs is due to people over using antibiotics. Patients with common cold symptoms will come to see their pcp and insist on antibiotics even though common cold is viral and not bacterial. PCPs knows that these patients will just go elsewhere to get meds if they don't get what they want, so they give it to them to not lose business. Then you have the people who don't finish antibiotics like they're they are suppose to since they feel better and don't think its necessary to finish the meds as described. These are the reasons for super bugs.

+1

Littlefishjoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Central Illinois
I know this, Im a educated person.

Oh its not the stupid peoples fault, they are just doing whats natural.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store