Sveni And Lenticulata together?

Punkfredd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Hi everybody, hoping for a Quick answer here.

Im bringing home a Male C. Lenticulata on tuesday, right now I have two Male C.Sveni in the tank Im gonna keep it in.

Is it impossible to keep the three of them in the same tank for a while? Or is the disaster guaranteed?

Its a 150 Gallon with good hidingspaces, could also ad some pipes I have in my storage.

The Sveni's I have are cool to eachother and dont seem superaggresive, and theyre 100% male!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

freebyrd

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Virginia
I would say no as well. Lenticulata are probably the most aggressive killing machines I've ever owned

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TheSinisterSOB

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
A little place called C At Hell
I'll echo what others have said. Lents can be complete jerks to anything in the tank with them, and if it has the same body type as the pike, it will target the Sax relentlessly.

The only way it will work is if there's a lot of dithers, and even then you're gambling. Also, Sax are known to be pretty peaceful for a pike, and their aggression level wont match up with a Lent.

TheSinisterSOB

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
A little place called C At Hell
beautiful lent and nice looking Oscar. hope his mouth isn't big enough to fit in that lent.

they look like they have squared off already, and drove the rest of the tank into hiding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store