My cousin has big dreams

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Ever since I told my older cousin about predatory fish he has been obsesed about it like me he wanted me to tell his list on the forums to see if it works and I dont think it will work but I want to hear for the experts so I can get some sense in his head like mabey start out with something easier so heres his list. african tiger fish, temenis peacock bass, niger catfish, armoured catfish irwini, black wolf fish(curpira) or his back up fish for the wolffish it is a bagarius suches,hydroycus armatus,blue mahseer and red tail brycon. PS my cousin is diagnosed with asperegers and rekmember how I told you ive been having family problems its been all on his side of the family so please be sensitive.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's doable as long as the tank is big enough.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Ya Ive been telling him that but its been really frustrating do to his issues but im trying to help him out in a positive way.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
ok thanks thomas I will tell him that so he can try to get them in the future for now im trying to convince him to get something like oscar or discus or ciclid but for now he just wants to know if his combo works so im not going to argue with him cus of his issues.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Thanks guys you are really making him feel better but I told him instead of a bagarius suchus we could do a clown knife fish instead do to the bagarius needing colder water.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store