FS-Purple rose queen fertile female-Rochester,NY-shipping or pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riftraft

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2012
Upstate NY
I have a purple rose queen female for sale. She is fertile and proof of eggs are in the picture. She has beautiful color and is about 5.5" by eye. I will ship if need be, but I will only offer a LIVE ARRIVAL guarantee through UPS overnight. I will ship through USPS at a cheaper rate, but this would be at YOUR risk as they have proven to be too unreliable as far as overnight shipments go. If you are truly interested pm me and I will get shipping quote, but only if serious. Please don't waste my time. I am asking $100 and I accept PayPal.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1422672247.809484.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1422672238.624003.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1422672256.780389.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
One of the nicest rose queens I have seen pictured in a long while. Though hope you realize eggs does not equal fertile.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Thank you, but eggs do equal fertile. It's up to the male to fertilize. Some females never lay eggs and the ones that do ARE fertile. Thanks for the lesson though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
a sterile female can still lay eggs. Laying eggs does not make a fish fertile. You have some reading to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store