Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
Good evening everyone,

At tomorrow 8AM sharp, I am breaking down the tank at my parents place. I have about 8-10 different Geos, I believe I had a video up from a while ago. Look in my previous posts. Most of them were sold, these are left. I moved out and need to clear out the space in my parents place. I've only been able to go there once a week, not even sometimes.

I need these guys to go to a good home, must have a 100G+ tank. PM me picture of your setup and make sure you can meet me at 8AM sharp tomorrow morning with net and bucket.

Not sure what the mix is but its going to be a composition of the following: G. Altifron Manaus, G. Altifron Tabajos, G. Red Head, Acarichthys heckelii.

No "dibs". If I know you or worked with you in the past, I will give them preference.

Have a great evening!

Best Regards,
Jeff

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Man. I'd take em. I need some for my 450. But dang. Tomorrow 8 am sharp. I live an hour away. Otherwise I'd get em now lol. Wish you had a better time frame! BUMP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
You're right, I'll change the time to 8:30AM. I have a prior engagement at 10AM. I want to give myself some time to drain the tank before then.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
You're right, I'll change the time to 8:30AM. I have a prior engagement at 10AM. I want to give myself some time to drain the tank before then.
If nobody ends up taking them I'm heading that way tomorrow afternoon I'd be happy to take em just hold em in a bucket and I'll be there.... that is if nobody else takes em first

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
Just did a headcount, there are 16 them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Just did a headcount, there are 16 them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
If you didn't get rid of them in the morning you think you can hold them till the afternoon? Like in a bucket? Ur not going to take em to a lfs if you cant get rid of tjem arw you? I live an hour or more away and I will be comming that way tomorrow afternoon, this would make for an awesome cleanup crew. I'd be really glad to take em

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
i can take

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Crazy I could could even hold for thatfishguy make ur life a lot eaiser. Thatfishguy we could meetup around swerve23's that's where I'm located not much farther for u

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store