IDK what I want from this hobby!!!

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
Idk what I want from this hobby! I'm not joking I must be the most ADD person in the world when it comes to fish. I am always switching my stock up, and to be honest it's kind of disturbing. After having my Flowerhorn for a couple a month or so I am already tired of him and considering finding him a new home so I can dive into African Cichlids. I had Africans before but I didn't give them much of a chance after I discovered that I had a bunch of incompatible species in my tank. I have now been doing some research on them and I don't see why they won't be perfect for me. They are aggressive, personable, colorful and I can have more then one of them. My only fear is that I will grow tired of them after a few months and have to restock my tank again. My I just need some rehab.

***60 gallon with 1 Flowerhorn, 10 Mollies and 1 Musk Turtle, 4 Angelfish temporarily with my mom***

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It took a bit less than that for me and every now and then I am tempted to return to saltwater.Mrs.Nicky if you are rather new to the hobby then what you are going through is somewhat normal.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What is it about aquatic amphibians that make them great for people with ADD?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow...and to think I once considered getting one.

Wow...and to think I once considered getting one.
Great animal, but a pain to clean up after. They use their giant water dishes as giant toilets. The smell is like burning tire mixed with week old moose carcass. And then the whole pink eye thing.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
It took a bit less than that for me and every now and then I am tempted to return to saltwater.Mrs.Nicky if you are rather new to the hobby then what you are going through is somewhat normal.
I started keep fish about 2 years ago, so I would say I am new to the hobby

***60 gallon with 1 Flowerhorn, 10 Mollies and 1 Musk Turtle, 4 Angelfish temporarily with my mom***

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Idk what I want from this hobby! I'm not joking I must be the most ADD person in the world when it comes to fish. I am always switching my stock up, and to be honest it's kind of disturbing. After having my Flowerhorn for a couple a month or so I am already tired of him and considering finding him a new home so I can dive into African Cichlids. I had Africans before but I didn't give them much of a chance after I discovered that I had a bunch of incompatible species in my tank. I have now been doing some research on them and I don't see why they won't be perfect for me. They are aggressive, personable, colorful and I can have more then one of them. My only fear is that I will grow tired of them after a few months and have to restock my tank again. My I just need some rehab.

I wish I was rich cause I'd have over 500 tanks with just about every fish I could think about. I think it's somewhat normal for people wanting to get a fish they don't have and to be 'tired' of the ones they do have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store