Idaho fishing this past years

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
Well this last year was a fun year with family and friends out on the waters of idaho. Some pics are of me but most are of the friends and family that truly make the trip more enjoyable for me. Had an issue with pics from my camera, I edited them and posted below.

uploadfromtaptalk1422935168671.jpg
Me with a 27 inch Brown

uploadfromtaptalk1422935389824.jpg
Our little mess of halibut

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
hmm, i'll have to upload elsewhere and rotate.. i'll edit and fix later.. got loads more.

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
I give, this web app refuses to load the images correct regardless of how i save them. Though I might have fun with sharing some photos of the past year but the app just makes me want to say to hell with it.

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
well i was going to narrate and state that I also took a quick trip to alaska this summer but since the web app always rotates camera photos to be on their side I said screw it. I even thought I would outsmart the app by pre-rotating the image but it just left it rotated the way I did it instead of rotating it back.. just a spiteful app that needs bug fixes. Editing to note that when a picture is taken in landscape mode it posts to the site perfectly. If the picture is taken in portrait mode the image is rotated left. If you rotate the image to the right before posting the app leaves it rotated to the right. So in essence all photos uploaded from your camera that were taken in portrait will always be on their sides.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Nice Fishing, My Uncle lives in Idaho and loves to fish there, I have never done much here in Utah but its good fishing as well from what im told

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store