tough/hardy semi aggressive fish

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
does anyone know of some tough/hardy fish that are semi aggressive that would make good tank mates with an oscar and the other planed fish I was thinking a red prochilodus how is that and what other tough fish do you know of that will mix well with the community?

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
does anyone know of some tough/hardy fish that are semi aggressive that would make good tank mates with an oscar and the other planed fish I was thinking a red prochilodus how is that and what other tough fish do you know of that will mix well with the community?
I would say a severum, jack dempsey, or pearsei cichlid for starters. I have had all three with an Oscar before worked out well

Sent from my SM-G386T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Aldo be aggressive and mix well with the group are contradicting. Rarely do aggressive fish do well on a community center with out plenty of extra space

Sent from my SM-G386T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Anyone? What is an aldo I have no clue what that is its really starting to annoy me cus when I look it up ic comes up as a fish bar so can someone tell me what it is please.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
you aren't mixing much with wolf fish from my understanding. Thought you were getting an oscar for your 80 gallon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store