my first tokay gecko ! :D

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Cute! I'll be interested to hear how his behavior is since he's a baby - I've had some of the adults - presumably WC, and you never saw them.

ichthusfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
southkorea,seoul/Texas
Good luck...my first tokay went bad but they are cool creatures. Oh and by the way be careful of the smell...once it hits you, it stays there

Sent from my SHV-E300K using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Cute! I'll be interested to hear how his behavior is since he's a baby - I've had some of the adults - presumably WC, and you never saw them.
thaanks :D im observing as well. i found tht they are very skittish sometimes. and juveniles at its size tend to run away rather than to defend themselves when being threatened. ive nver kept a gecko bfore. it already grew a few cm in just two weeks, so it looks like a good start to me :D
Good luck...my first tokay went bad but they are cool creatures. Oh and by the way be careful of the smell...once it hits you, it stays there

Sent from my SHV-E300K using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
what happened to ure first tokay? yeah, ive been searching for them for years. ive had seen big geckos bfore at my grandfather's house but they are the green-eyed ones. share pics of ure tokay if possible :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store