Galactus, the eater of worlds

ericmagnus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2014
Manila, Philippines
My first gulper, Stimpy, died a year ago due to a 2 day blackout. Been devastated ever since and i wasnt able to bring myself to buy another gulper. Then a friend of mine with a pet store gave me an offer i couldnt refuse. He picked this one himself. So far, it's one of the best looking and well groomed baby gulpers ive ever seen. Still at 3 inches, im hoping Galactus gets to his max size this time around.

View attachment 1057658

uploadfromtaptalk1423331570378.jpg

He's now in my 50 gallons by himself. I moved my Apurensis cat in a 75 by himself as well. They will be spending the rest of their lives alone in their respective tanks hehe

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
That is a beautiful Gulper (with an AWESOME name). He looks much healthier than the 3"-er I picked up a few days ago. Congrats!

ericmagnus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2014
Manila, Philippines
That is a beautiful Gulper (with an AWESOME name). He looks much healthier than the 3"-er I picked up a few days ago. Congrats!
Thanks man! Got pics of your gulper? Yeah, for a baby he looks fat and healthy already. Most baby gulpers ive seen here are either really malnourished or faded. Will probably feed him tom or the day after once he's stabilized.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
That's really nice. Now I'm thinking of getting one. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ericmagnus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2014
Manila, Philippines
Lucky cats! Tank all to themselves.
hehe well, if i had a choice, i would add nice top dwellers as tank mates to both cat-tanks.....Buuuuutttttt, the gulper and the apurensis are two of the most notorious hahahaha the only tankmates i could add in with them, also double as their meal for the week. red jewels, feeder barbs :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store