I'm New! Not really sure what to write about in my first post. I love Oddballs.

ace6joker

Feeder Fish
Feb 8, 2015
San Diego
Hey Guys, I have 6 Bichirs and a many other oddball fishes. Well, i giess thats how my first posting goes.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
Welcome! I've just recently gained interest in odd balls as well. I have an African Rope Fish and two gobies. I would like to get more odd fish if I can find some in my area.

***75 Gallon*** 1 Flowerhorn, 1 African Rope Fish and 1 Musk Turtle, ***60 Gallon*** 2 Angelfish, 1 Knight Goby, 1 Rainbow Goby, 1 Gold Gourami, 1 Blue Gourami, 1 Columbian Spotted Pleco and 4 Giant Danios ***

ace6joker

Feeder Fish
Feb 8, 2015
San Diego
Hello! Thanks for sharing your love on oddballs with me. Ive had my ropefish for 3 years now and its huge, just keep feeding it varieties of food like raw shrimps, diced tilapia, blood worms, etc... just change it up and it will become monstrous. beautiful fish they are.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I think you have a new admirer oddball

Hey Guys, I have 6 Bichirs and a many other oddball fishes. Well, i giess thats how my first posting goes.
Welcome to MFK!!!

I'll move this thread to the proper forum so more folks will see it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ace6joker

Feeder Fish
Feb 8, 2015
San Diego
Welcome to MFK!!!

I'll move this thread to the proper forum so more folks will see it.

Thank You, Im not really sure how to post yet. I just literally joined haha Its really cool talking to a bunch of people with the same interests. Now i dont feel like a crazy fish lady with scary fishes my friends are terrified of, well im a man. hahaha Thanks!

ace6joker

Feeder Fish
Feb 8, 2015
San Diego
Welcome post pics of your bichers I have one ornate I'm growing out before I put him in my monster tank

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks guys, im still trying to figure out how to post pictures right now. Its kinda sad, im 23 and asian, and im a neanderthal. Bad Mix. I know a great deal and love everything about oddball fishes though!

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Thanks guys, im still trying to figure out how to post pictures right now. Its kinda sad, im 23 and asian, and im a neanderthal. Bad Mix. I know a great deal and love everything about oddball fishes though!
To be fair, there have been issues lately with photo uploads, due to some forum maintenance, so that might be part of the problem (though it has been working for me lately).

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store