camaroon PBB?

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Can anyone comment on the quality of a PBB from camaroon? I want one of the chad variety, but will have the option of obtaining one from camaroon very soon. Any thoughts? Some of the varients looked washed out. The chad seem fairly consistent. Thanks.

mikehagan

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
Never seen a cameroon PBB. I think most come from lake Chad. From what I have seen the Chad PBB has darker green stripes, which I am a fan of. Otherwise it just looks like a green lapradei to me.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Yeah, I love the way the chad PBB look. I'm hoping that these are similar. I think Hao knows a bit about PBB collection points. Was hoping this thread would pique his, or another's interest. Would love to know precisely what I am getting before shelling out such a large number.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Thanks for the info, was hoping you or hao would find this thread. I know a dealer who is soon to have a batch of these. I'm planning on picking one up. I'll post pictures when he sends them my way.

How did you come by your knowledge-base king? :p

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
King, why don't you start doing it again?

Sent from my car phone

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
King, why don't you start doing it again?

Sent from my car phone
Wish I can do it again but I'm busy with work now. Also I cant support myself with just import/export alone and I don't live with my parents anymore. I can no longer use the garage as a pet shop. Another thing that I stop as people keep asking to get me certain fish and when they arrive, these people are nowhere to be seen or keep in contact with. I just end up with a fish stuck on me and loose money. Also they won't do a predeposit. So it was lead me to being broke.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Thanks for the info, was hoping you or hao would find this thread. I know a dealer who is soon to have a batch of these. I'm planning on picking one up. I'll post pictures when he sends them my way.

How did you come by your knowledge-base king? :p
who is getting the batch? Do you know what size they'll be?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store