Another new guy

Jos

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2015
Jacksonville, NC
Hey everybody I have been lurking around this site for years now and finally decided to sign up. The biggest tank i ever had was a 55 gallon that housed African Cichlids for a number of years. I had a diy wet dry filter that i pieced together out of a 10 gallon tank that i got the idea from this site. Regrettably I had to sell the tank and all my little friends when i enlisted into the Marine Corps. Well I am out now and while many things in my life have changed, like adding a wife and 2 little girls, my love for fishkeeping is still there. Looking to buy a house for the family very soon and when I do I already got the green light from the misses to go fish crazy. As long as a set up at least one salt tank so she can see some "NEMOS". Can't wait to get started. I got so many ideas from looking around on here my mind is getting ready to blow.

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Hey everybody I have been lurking around this site for years now and finally decided to sign up. The biggest tank i ever had was a 55 gallon that housed African Cichlids for a number of years. I had a diy wet dry filter that i pieced together out of a 10 gallon tank that i got the idea from this site. Regrettably I had to sell the tank and all my little friends when i enlisted into the Marine Corps. Well I am out now and while many things in my life have changed, like adding a wife and 2 little girls, my love for fishkeeping is still there. Looking to buy a house for the family very soon and when I do I already got the green light from the misses to go fish crazy. As long as a set up at least one salt tank so she can see some "NEMOS". Can't wait to get started. I got so many ideas from looking around on here my mind is getting ready to blow.
Welcome and that's awesome to hear. Looking forward to seeing what you set up.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store