Monster tanks!!!!!! Need gone lax are so/cal 90304 pk/up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullyroots

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Paramount
I got a fluval edge glass has no scratches on glass comes with led "no filter" and also have a 2.5 deep blue betta tank would look grate for a nano reef tank or planted tank. like brand new condition and also have a mini jet 404 asking $60 for everything price is firm thanks (323)282-0558

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
omg..monster betta tank :banhim:

bullyroots

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Paramount
HA HA HA... I don't think you are allowed to lie about what you are selling just to get people to look at it!!! There is nothing monster about that junk!!!!!
Fist off all I'm not laying to no one ass you can clearly see I posted pic of the stuff I have for sale ...and **** you if you don't like what I'm got to offer but to call other people stuff junk!!! Go **** your self

bullyroots

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Paramount
SOLD thanks MFK good luck with the monster tanks bro please close thread

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Fist off all I'm not laying to no one ass you can clearly see I posted pic of the stuff I have for sale ...and **** you if you don't like what I'm got to offer but to call other people stuff junk!!! Go **** your self
lol couldnt agree more not a lie at all just a hoook line and sinker to bring you in to look at the Post i do it all the time... smart sales sorry you dont like it KOOL tanks id have got that fuval!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store