Golden Jardini FS or Trade for Silver Arowana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pataphysicist

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
Boynton Beach
I have a beautiful 7 " Golden Jardini for sale or willing to trade for a nice silver arowana. Silver arowana must have perfect barbels, no drop eye or minimal damage. It must be 12" +

Price on Golden Jardini $200

Here is a bad pic of her, still showing some nice colors only at 7"

RexPongo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Tampa,fl
I have a 9-10"ish silver, no pics atm, but maybe you'll be willing to trade in a month? I'm in the process of moving. How aggresive is she?

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
This guys a bull****ter and he dosent come thru with what he says he dose!! I made an appointment with him and he left me high and dry on the day that I was supposed to come by and I live 30 min from him. Be careful dealing with this guy. Just FYI!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pataphysicist

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
Boynton Beach
This guys a bull****ter and he dosent come thru with what he says he dose!! I made an appointment with him and he left me high and dry on the day that I was supposed to come by and I live 30 min from him. Be careful dealing with this guy. Just FYI!!

? First of all, if you had any sense in how to do business , instead of coming here and spewing garbage like a 10 year old, you should of privately messaged me and ask me for a reason for my no show. I had other, far more important thing that came up, that's why I never got back to you. By the time I did have time, I read this juvenile reply of yours, therefor I no longer wanted to deal with you. Have a nice day.

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
I did, txt u and called u 6 times and u never answered. I really dont care any longer, but instead u could have been more mature and gave a response to my calls and txt at ur earliest convenience instead u acted like a 10 yr old and tried ducking me instead! So who's the child now??

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Also if it takes u 3 days to respond to someone's calls especially if u are really motivated seller, something is definitely wrong in what ur saying actually happened. But I guess ur too busy to care so good luck in ur sale!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store