New Truvu 240

nmadsen4

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2008
phoenix
Alright so I bought it today. I have been searching ton's of places and I couldn't find a company that would build a new Acrylic tank for cheaper than Truvu. Paid $1,780 or so..... 6in x 6in overflows in both corners and comes with black acrylic for the back and overflows. (not laminate). Also comes with the bulk heads and he threw in a second water return kit for free since I wanted to pump the water back in on both sides of the tank. He sell's a dual but due to the size, I thought it would be best for 2 individual return lines and not a Y fitted line. Another bonus is that he's in Arizona so I didn't pay for shipping!

Honestly a great experience talking to Scott on the phone and walking through what I wanted. I'm very excited to get the tank, should be ready for pick up in about 3 weeks or so.

In other news.... I bought the stand from glasscages :( I really didn't want to but they were so cheap I just had to do it. There customer service treated me like garbage and I have to go pick up the stand at a truck stop? like a community drop off point or something.

Anyway else have to a similar experiences with Truvu or glasscages?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store