BLUE ANGELS - Insane Footage Takes You Inside the Cockpit

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Great in-cockpit video and soundtrack . . . Blue Angels don’t wear g-suits so they’re really into the M-1 grunt routine to combat the g-loads . . . check-out them pearly whites!

Over the years we’ve all rec’d assorted videos of planes flying... This may be one the best...Video runs 3:44. For sure go full screen....

Guys...this footage is of the "slot man" in the Diamond formation...toughest flying due to wingtip vortices, etc...when he "smiles", he is pulling some serious positive/ negative "g" forces... Very cool..

WOW! What a ride! Notice the rest of the formation in the Pilot's reflective goggles!

BLUE ANGELS - Insane Footage Takes You Inside the Cockpit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4D0yx4DvBk&feature=youtu..be

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Link to video? They used to come to a naval base here and perform. The base closed a few years ago but I heard a rumor they were coming back this summer. We would occasionally be working on the river near the base and get to see them practice. Most impressive flying.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Link to video? They used to come to a naval base here and perform. The base closed a few years ago but I heard a rumor they were coming back this summer. We would occasionally be working on the river near the base and get to see them practice. Most impressive flying.
thanks for letting me know i left out the link................. definitly most impressive flying..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store