Brachyplatystoma tigrinum 4", Cichla kelberi, and more

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Plagioscion squamosissimus - true freshwater croaker, these are predatory, not scavengers like the Great Lakes Sheephead. 3-4" will chase down feeders half their size, and max out at 25 pounds. They are found over 1000 miles away from the ocean, deep in the Amazon jungle. Problem is these are very hard to ship, I will ship but not guarantee on live arrival. Local pick up is ok. This is the first time for me to import these, and pretty rare in the US hobby, I can't think of anyone else that has imported these in the past., plagioscion.jpg

plagioscion.jpg

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Green silver dollars, Metynnis sp. "green" they lose their green at 4" size and adult males get red flank and red lips. and females get a super long anal hook.
growing fast, they are about quarter size now., $65.00 each., green silver dollar.jpg

green silver dollar.jpg

Reactions: werdna11

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Did my first order with Wes last wEek. Hands down best customer service. A few concerns were quickly addressed and I'm a happy customer.

4wheelvfr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Illinois
I also had a couple recent orders from Wes recently and excellent quality and service as usual. The Kelberis are taking NLS pellets and Hikari Carnivore pellets really well and the silver dollars are growing really fast.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The croaker is interesting but risky.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store