Sad tragic news, 22 year old driver died in car crash, believed to be MFK member!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I'm shocked to find out and in disbelief that this may be our member Pupumole, a dear friend of mine and long time member on this board.

They found his car at the bottom of Malibu Canyon Road, and was pronounced dead on scene.

http://www.malibutimes.com/news/article_5bcf3a50-b59a-11e4-8a93-af9f09358c04.html#user-comment-area

Although its not confirmed, I have tried to call him and reach him and no avail. That is his car, and he is from Foster City, and all the other Porsche enthusiasts have identified the car being his. The age also matches. These cars are very unique and can all be identified and traced by to the original owners.

He is just finishing Architecture program at USC and great hobbyist on MFK. He is a very gentle person and close friend. Please take a day to reflect on our lives and remember him and his family.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Oh my god, thats awful
So sorry to hear

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Indeed sad news if true.I shipped some fish to him a few years ago,great guy....condolences to his family.

Reactions: Ihsnshaik

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
Hopefully this is not him. I've meet him a couple times several years ago just as he started college. I truly feel bad for his family, he got his dad in the fish game, cutting up frozen cod when I was over checking out his ST he had for sale.

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
Very sorry to hear. My brother-in-law is actually in the USC Architecture program as well. Maybe they knew each other. Tragic at such a young age too.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
Omg, had met him awhile back. Cool guy. Prayer goes to him and his family. Sad day

Sent from my LG-D851 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store