My new Albino Ball Python

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
I just got him this Sunday. This is my first snake. He's super calm and docile. He took his FT so that's awesome hes not a live only. I'm still a little skittish around him but hes gentle around me so that's a plus :) thanks.

Ballpython-1.jpg

Ballpython-1.jpg

BALL PYTHON.jpg

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
very nice i currently have 2.2 albinos 1.1 pair of pins het for albinos 0.1 het for albino 1.0 lucey 0.1 pastel mystic 1.0 pinstripe 1.0 mojoave 1.0 pastave
i have not kept any bps since 2012 took a break for a while from it now recently got back into keeping reptiles
also keeping a few western hognose morphs and some abberant line az mtn kingsnakes

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
I have 1.0 high white pied, 93 percent, albino, and a coral glow. 0.1 fire het albino, bumble bee and vanilla pewter. Love them but they are a crapy investment unless u have some bad ass morphs and breeding like crazy! $600 snake drops to half in 3 months!! Its total b.s. Im not going any further into mine until they grow some more and breed. Until then, fish are my heart and always have been!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
At least most of all fish gain value not loose it as they grow and time passes on! Right guys??

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
View attachment 1059722 heres a pic of my female lucey
Lovely!

At least most of all fish gain value not loose it as they grow and time passes on! Right guys??

Yeah haha my clown loaches I got on a sale are easily if not tripled in price now since they grew.

It's funny because my girlfriend asked me if I could please get a Burmese since she is less scared of big snakes and more scared of little ones. No way was I going to get one of those even though they did have beautiful albinos there (my reptile expo). I thought it was pretty funny though when she said that, I'm sure many people think that for what ever reason.

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
never had any burms before i have held one a baby albino one in pet store in va once but i doubt i would want to keep one. in the past used to breed jungle carpet pythons
might even end selling off all of my snakes in case we move.

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
Yeah I told my GF that no way am I ready for a Burm (if ever). Not going to lie though having a huge themed rock enclosure in your living room would look B/A.

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
Yeah I told my GF that no way am I ready for a Burm (if ever). Not going to lie though having a huge themed rock enclosure in your living room would look B/A.
i can remember a time back in the day when my local pet stores used to carry alot of baby red tail boas and burms too sometimes and the occasional cali king
back in the early 90s i didn't see alot of ball pythons available. they also usually gad alot of ribbon snakes in i dont even remember seeing any retics in any of the stores
back then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store