Ice House!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This building was on fire a few nights ago here in Philadelphia and the water that was sprayed from firefighters hoses pretty much froze on contact and encased the building.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Man that's crazy bro! Wow. I'm surprised the fire even caught and spread. I'm so happy I don't live in the NE USA anymore for this reason. Tired of shoveling snow, raking the roof, clearing a path for the oil guy, clearing driveway, slipping and bruising my A#= on black ice, etc.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Man that's crazy bro! Wow. I'm surprised the fire even caught and spread. I'm so happy I don't live in the NE USA anymore for this reason. Tired of shoveling snow, raking the roof, clearing a path for the oil guy, clearing driveway, slipping and bruising my A#= on black ice, etc.
Tell me about it bro,I'm ready to go...Puerto Rico beckons lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was going to use Ice Palace as the thread title.City officials are saying the building is a danger and might collapse from the extra weight of the ice.They have ordered the owner to have it torn down.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I was going to use Ice Palace as the thread title.City officials are saying the building is a danger and might collapse from the extra weight of the ice.They have ordered the owner to have it torn down.
Everybody could just pee on it. Now thats a community coming together for a cause

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha I actually grew up not too far from there,an old friend's dad owned a barbershop in that area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store