RIP Vince Tang (Pupumole)

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform the forum that we had a very tragic loss in the community! Vince Tang (Pupumole) was only 22 when he lost control of his 1998 Porsche and fell down a 100ft embankment, in Southern California! He was pronounced dead at the scene! This man was a person who not only helped me get the tank of my dreams but helped me as I grew in the hobby! Vince was a great person! Going to College, he was going to do something big, for sure!

My deepest condolences goes to his family and friends, this is such a tragic loss!

RIP VINCE!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
wow, man my condolences to his loved ones

I didn't know him but definitely recognize the name

rip brother

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
RIP Vince. My condolences to your family. We didn't know each other but I bet we were very similar, so your passing hits close to home. As a car guy myself, I know you were aware of the possibilities, but passion makes you do things. I've been around this for years, it's never easy, but there is some consolation in knowing you were living life for yourself. RIP man.
Rocky

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
This is very sad. I emailed him before, met him at a LFS too. Had a genuine passion for this hobby. As a father myself, this is so tragic. Will go home and hug my children. So very sorry to his family, too young. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
This hit me hard
You will be missed.

He loved his Cichla and had an awesome father who used to take care of his tanks, while he was at college.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We had not communicated in some time but I shipped him some fish a few years ago.I think I recall him posting about his Porsche,probably in one of the car threads.
R.I.P. bro.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Also,thank you Joey for informing us about our fallen brother.

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
I've thought about him, esp since he was so young. It's been over a year now. As a father myself, I'd never get over this.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
damn, IDK anything about any of this, but by the way it sounds in the OP, he was too young to go and had a great deal to offer the hobby and had made connections, built relationships etc with people here, so my condolences for family, friend and fish-keepers alike.

Reactions: Fat Homer

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
How unfortunate... young male adults with testosterone running through their brains can't decipher between what is safe and unsafe..

Nevertheless, prayers go out to the fam-bam.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store