West Jordan Utah
Yes. People have done it plenty

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Many threads like this were started about that exact fish and ray combo, look around a little, and also if you think black worms is the best food for rays please take the time to do some more research on rays, READ READ READ and Read some more, I spent forever reading everything and anything about them to get all the knowledge I could before I ever owned a ray,

My opinion Black worms for rays is a big no no, I would never feed them to a ray,

Rays need real food in large quantities to fill them up and give them the energy they burn each day swimming around, Black worms are not a good food staple at all and should not be used as such ever,

Tilapia, Shrimp, Pellets, Fish, Night crawlers for picky eaters just to start, all good foods for rays and can be a sustainable food source

And will fish compete for food of course they will they like food, throw donuts on a table and say free and I bet everyone will run to grab them not just one person , you have to make sure to feed rays well and that is the problem with having to many fish with them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store