White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Wow much ncer than the one i just rehomed...good pick up

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ryansmith83

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 2, 2008
Florida
I don't think I've ever seen them that blue in person. They're really nice looking. It almost makes me wish I could find some...

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Are they legit, or another electric blue fish? They are so brilliant for this species they look man made.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've gotta say dunes there the best coloured hrp I've seen , there's a couple of small shops near me that breed them but there never that blue , nice find :thumbup::)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
As far as I know, they are just normal, very young HRPs, they'd only been in the tank 12 hours when the pics were shot.
Largest males are just pushing 2", females 1/3 smaller.
Because I just got them Fri evening at our local club meeting, I haven't quite learned how to photograph them properly yet.

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
Wow very beautiful hrp Duanes. I've had one for about year. About 3"-4" right now male. I picked up a female about month ago. They finally paired up and just noticed wigglers about 2 days ago cause the female(which is smaller) was hiding in a tree stump that I have in the tank. Wasn't coming out of there for the past 3-4 days until my wife looked in there and saw wigglers. Now they're out and about with the parents in the tank.

Luckily I don't have any aggressive fish in the tank. I'll try and take some pics of the parents but mine don't even compare to Duanes. Man his are perfect.

Sent from my XT1096 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store