Green sevrums

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
Just wondering if someone could help me figure out which one is the male and female. They have spawned once before but I can't tell and the girls keep asking, lol. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1424677840.018948.jpg

Jdreal21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2014
Miami fl
Just wondering if someone could help me figure out which one is the male and female. They have spawned once before but I can't tell and the girls keep asking, lol. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

from the research i been doing i think the one in the front is your male with the markings on the face more vibrant and body as well but thats just a guess i have a green and 2 rotkiel i was trying to sex i would like to hear advice from anyone who knows the truth

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Yeap, front is male, back is female.....definitely

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
from the research i been doing i think the one in the front is your male with the markings on the face more vibrant and body as well but thats just a guess i have a green and 2 rotkiel i was trying to sex i would like to hear advice from anyone who knows the truth
I believe the facial markings to determine sex works with all sevs except red-spotted gold

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
Thanks guys, I separated them to a 40g breeder from petco so I'm hoping to actually see them do their spawn rituals this time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store