Aquatic hobbyists who ALSO collect reptiles.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
Was thinking about how to make this relevant to "General Aquaria Discussion" lol

Post here if you not only have tanks for fish, but also have reptiles! (bearded dragons/pythons/boas/ etc)

I have a regular ball python, and a Lipstick Sunglow Red Tailed boa. I also will be getting a snake rack with 4 other ball pythons. I am looking to get an albino morph/ banana morph / bumblebee morph.

As far as fish tanks I have a 10/75/210 gallon.

I will post pics when I get home.

Post some pics!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I used to keep beardies,jacksons chameleons, and anoles haha but never got serious into the reptile game...they don't have that same personality my fish do. I have it down to 2 55's, 150, and a 310...oh and 2 ferrets haha.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
My girl had a ferret but it ate through the metal bars of the cage and died behind a dresser when we were at work ; ( Only had him 3 days so the loss wasn't devastating like a pet you have for years. Those little things smell.

Beardies are cool but im a snake guy.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
that ferret was bored out of his mind if he chewed out of a metal cage. They don't smell if you feed them a raw diet, its the nasty ass commercial pellets the petstores feed them that make them smell. haha I love snakes, but growing up I wasn't allowed one in the house, and now I just don't have the urge to own one anymore

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
No we spent a couple hundred on toys and played with him at night and morning before work for those 3 days. It ended up being a defective weld on the cage door. Its not like he chewed through the whole bar lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I used to have a Varanus komodoensis....don't ask where I got it from.

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
I have a 350 gal monster tank, 55 gal reef with all high end fish, nothing cheaper the $100 a fish, 2 huge sulcata tortoises, one ive had since 1997, 6 ball pythons, high white pied, albino coral glow all males, bumble bee, vanilla pewter, and fire het albino all females. Also a maltese and a cat. I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I no longer keep fish besides my little betta but i have a sub adult beardie. I want to venture into other types of beardies maybe breed them. I've kept other reptiles when i was younger. I had a 3' ball python 4 iguanas of different sizes a few turltes and anoles lizards

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I've got 4 reticulated pythons (goldenchild het albino, platinum get albino, lavender tiger and sunfire pos her albino) a yearling biak green tree pythin and I used to have a croc monitor (Varanus salvadorii) Nile and black dragon water monitor

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store