Going with a Jehmco regenerative blower.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I posted a little while ago about a shortage of air to our bottom tanks. So I took advice and put in inch and a half pipe then installed Jehmco's self tapping air valves. These are the slickest thing I have ever seen. Then hooked up 2 of our pumps which were running that room and still a lack of air but it did help. Well that settled it either we needed a bigger pump or a blower. After a pleasant talk with John at Jehmco I decided too go with there .6hp German built blower. Way more than what we need right now but I am looking down the road as well. Hopefully ir will be here on the 27th or Monday the 2nd. Let me know what you think even if you think I am crazy because my friends are starting to think it already.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Well our blower didn't get here friday so hopefully monday. We are running a continuos loop should I now dead end it or will it matter. Also going to put the blower in a cooler back room. This thing just can't seem to get here quick enough I feel like a kid at Christmas.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Well our blower didn't get here friday so hopefully monday. We are running a continuos loop should I now dead end it or will it matter. Also going to put the blower in a cooler back room. This thing just can't seem to get here quick enough I feel like a kid at Christmas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store