If You Could Have a Python, an Anaconda & a Cobra In The Form of a FISH - AVAILABLE!

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Do you love the Python, Anaconda and the King Cobra snakes? Maybe not to the extent that you would keep them at home. But you respect these dangerous wild animals and you know the level of danger and power they possess.

Now if you could have a Python, an Anaconda and a King Cobra in the form of a monster fish which are also dangerous and demanding of respect wouldn't you feel tempted to own them? Wouldn't you feel a sense of pride to be sharing your life with such a monster fish?

The good news is such a reality exists. Earth has constructed such monsters in the form of a fish. And they are:

NORTHERN SNAKEHEAD AS THE PYTHON

GIANT SNAKEHEAD AS THE ANACONDA

Anaconda from the first movie

COBRA SNAKEHEAD AS THE KING COBRA

Or a shorter / smaller (still monster sized) version would be Channa Marulioides / Emperor Snakehead.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
The black and green one is soo sick!! I always hope to stumble across one in one of our local parks. To dispose of immediately of course :D :thumbsup:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting thread but it lost all credibility when photos of a fake snake were added.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Do you really have to ask? Its the photo with HD in the bottom corner and the photo below it of course....the snake looks like Godzilla for Pete's sake.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Hmm this thread is not to say these snakes are also in the forms of a fish..literally. But to show the resemblance of these snakes in the apppearance of these Snakehead fish.

As for the fake Anaconda, like I said it's from the 1st movie. I thought the the head looks like that huge Giant Snakehead being held above water.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Although I was joking in my post I missed your mention about the movie snake.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store