Black wolfish (curupira) 12.5 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg c

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2014
nj
12.5 Inch Black wolfish (curupira) asking $300.00 firm, ones this big sell for over $700.00 in fish stores and at this size they are caught straight out of the wild, I bought this guy last year for $300.00 when he was only 4 inches long and raised him up, he is in perfect condition and 100% healthy, local pick up in Northern N.J 07508 only, SORRY NO SHIPPING.
I can be reached hear or at okeeteekid@yahoo.com

1.JPG

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
12.5 Inch Black wolfish (curupira) asking $300.00 firm, ones this big sell for over $700.00 in fish stores and at this size they are caught straight out of the wild, I bought this guy last year for $300.00 when he was only 4 inches long and raised him up, he is in perfect condition and 100% healthy, local pick up in Northern N.J 07508 only, SORRY NO SHIPPING.
I can be reached hear or at okeeteekid@yahoo.com
That's the fattest black wolf I've ever seen lol

P.S. look on the forum before buying at your lfs, they always amp up the prices.

Bump

greg c

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2014
nj
That's the fattest black wolf I've ever seen lol

P.S. look on the forum before buying at your lfs, they always amp up the prices.

Bump
I took the pic of him a day after he ate a large chunk of tilapia, he's allways hungry Lol

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Marketplace Rules

In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport.

Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store