Prettiest Polypterus species

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
I was looking at a thread on here that has some rare Poly species pictured, and some of them are very pretty. In the past the only Poly I have really found very attractive was the Ornate (I have a small one now). However, I liked many of the Polys shown in that thread, but since there were so many it is difficult to tell which species is which. I am only really familiar with the more common Poly species. So, post pictures of your favorite Poly species, along with the name of the species, because I'd like to become more familiar with them.

Here is a picture from that thread showing some of the cool color some of the species have:

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
dang... that pic looks familiar??? That's an ornate, endli, teugelsi, and PBB in the middle. Most bichirs have the potential to look good.... garnet sand and good husbandry....

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
dang... that pic looks familiar??? That's an ornate, endli, teugelsi, and PBB in the middle. Most bichirs have the potential to look good.... garnet sand and good husbandry....
Yup, it your thread that I linked to at the top and that the picture is from. Thanks for saying what those species are in the picture.

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Uh here's one of my endlis, pretty standard. Lots of ppl here have laps and congicus' that are monsters uploadfromtaptalk1425338293660.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store